India







One word WOW...... I had the incredible opportunity to visit India this summer to work with children in many schools, a leper colony and an orphanage with a mission team from my home church and it has changed my life. I no longer take anything for granted. I refuse to complain about what I have or do not have, my surroundings or the people placed in my life. The love and gratitude expressed by everyone I met in Chennai India will be with me for a lifetime. I'll have some videos and a few pictures to share in the near future. I will post some of my journal entries from the trip as well. I hope you will enjoy them.
Nandri ;) = thanks!






Comments

Tasha said…
It was a pleasure to share that incredible experience with you, Gail. I too, will cherish what I learned there forever and be grateful to God that He allowed us to shine His Love to the people of India! Love you!
Cammydoll said…
I think about it so often Im so glad we are friends and can keep in touch Tash <3

Popular Posts