To your health

My health journey has been somewhat of a roller coaster. Ive been chubby since childhood and I have learned to embrace that. Being skinny is foreign to me, but Ive never stopped trying to be closer to my 'ideal weight'. That thought seems a bit scary. I do love my curves Id hate to lose that if I'm too small but It would be nice to wear 'normal' size clothes and to walk into any store and be able to shop there. Some people seem to be able to eat a cow and just burn it all off and there's those like me who gain wait by smelling food it seems.  So here I go again but this time... oh yes there is always a THIS time isin't there? I know there has to be a way to get to my goal. My goal is under 200 and toned.. quite doable I can even see it now.

I am suffering with chronic pain.. and its one thing that isin't taken very seriously by doctors, but its unmistakable when you are going through it. I ache all over on some days and even tossing and turning in bed  feels like torture. Enough is enough for me now I may not be able to get rid of the aches and pains fully but if I can at least get to my level of activity and lose some weight I have a fighting chance. I want to get out there and be fully productive again I want to do all I was meant to do, I want to live my purpose so I have more motivation. I don't want to be stuck in a wheelchair when I'm older I don't want to suffer from mobility issues. I dont want to be stuck with diabetes and debilitating arthritis. I just have to do this. Here's a bit of my journery. Ive made some progress this year and I am definitely not going to stop now

Remember this, its still around, Wii fit, not a bad way to start when it was all the rage. It got me moving interacting with the kids and having fun too!
 

When I had a good bit of weight loss back in 2013.. my biggest weight loss in one year. I was using IKEA mirrors to get some full length shots


Im not liking meat as much as before. Its been making me ill. I have been using many alternatives to red meat such as fish, peas, and veggies. :)


Vitamins have helped picked me up , its been a life saver for me.
 Unfortunately Ive had many ankle injuries.. this last one back in 2010... wiped me out pretty badly. I stopped doing my morning walks since then. I haven't had to mojo to start them up. I have had issues with limping and knee problems since. I am also very careful walking in the Winter in order to not jinx myself again. The walking really did help keep me toned especially my legs and arms. I have been thinking of investing in a treadmill to get me motivated again and walking year round.


This is a current pic August 2015. All glowing in my element. I LOVE Summer weather! I also love to swim , being by the water and beaches! I am energized during the Summer and its either motivation to be Summer ready for outfits or to get the drive to pick up the pace. This time around I won. as I have been losing weight with the help of a BeachBody program but more about that later ;) My goal is to get to where I havent been by Christmas time... its really time to turn things up!!! Ill report back after the lovely season is over. In the meantime.. To Your Health as they say! *cheers*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey it's George-ann from the bookstore. Thank you for sharing your blog. This is great. See you soon!

Popular Posts